There are a number of public presentations about STUPS:
- InfoQ April 2016: Zalando’s STUPS: Creating an Audit-Compliant PaaS on Top of AWS
- Docker Meetup San Francisco October 2015: Radical Agility with Docker & AWS
- WHD.local Frankfurt September 2015: STUPS.io - an Open Source Cloud Framework for Scale
- STUPS by Zalando @ AWS User Group Ireland Meet Up September 2015
- AWS Berlin Summit 2015 Keynote: Radical Agility on AWS
- Docker Berlin Meetup June 2015: Docker powering Radical Agility
- GOTO Amsterdam 2015: A Cloud Infrastructure for Scaling Innovation Across Autonomous Teams
- STUPS by Zalando @ AWS Berlin User Group Meetup May 2015
- DevOps Con 2015: Radical Agility with Autonomous Teams and Microservices in the Cloud (slides)
- DevOps Con 2015: Radical Agility with Autonomous Teams and Microservices in the Cloud (video, German only)
- STUPS @ AWS Popup Loft Berlin 2015-10-15
Berry is the counterpart for mint.
Even allows requesting SSH access to EC2 instances.
Audit reporting component to report and manage violations.
Kio is STUPS’ application registry.
Mai is a command line utility to retrieve temporary AWS credentials.
Mint is STUPS’ secret distributor and rotator.
Odd is the SSH bastion host which allows connecting to private EC2 instances from the outside world.
Pier One is STUPS’ Docker registry with immutable tags, repo permissions, S3 backend and OAuth 2.0.
Più is the command line client for the Even SSH access granting service.
Senza is STUPS’ deployment tool to create and execute AWS CloudFormation templates in a sane way.
Seven Seconds is a command line tool to configure AWS accounts for STUPS.
Taupage is the base AMI allowing dockerized applications to run with STUPS.
TWINTIP is STUPS’ API crawler.
YOUR TURN is STUPS’ developer console frontend.